Also known as a Ficus Lyrata, this is a beautiful houseplant that with the right amount of care will add beauty to any room. Be careful to make sure this plant isn't moving around a lot or near a drafty window because it is known to be fickle fig!
- Orgin- West Africa
- Light - Bright indirect, though most can withstand limited direct light
- Soil - Well-draining potting soil with added vermiculite or perlite. Turn every few months to help grow straight.
- Water - Water weekly until it drains through the bottom holes if possible, allow to dry slightly between waterings
- Humidity - Likes increased humidity, use pebble tray or light misting
- Temperature - Typical indoor temperature acceptable, prefers temperatures above 60 degrees
- Fertilizer - Fertilize every 3-4 weeks during growing season with ½ concentration houseplant fertilizer
6"- 12-18" Tall
8"- 18-24" Tall
10"- 4' Tall
12"- 5' Tall
14"- 6' Tall
14" XL- 7-8'
17" XL 10-12'